General Information - Admissions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSION APPLICATION
- Complete and return the application form, accompanied by a $100.00 non-refundable application fee. If there’s a rush delivery of the I-20, an additional postage of $100.00 will be charged. ( If the visa is not granted, the application fee and additional postage will not be refunded).
- Enclosed with the application your recent photographs (2”X 2 1/2”), printing on the back of each your name and address.
- Type or print your name in the blank on the Pastor/Church Official Recommendation form and give to your pastor to complete. A pastor or church official can complete the recommendation. This must be mailed to us directly from the person writing the recommendation.
- Submit one brief Personal Testimony essay concerning your conversion to Christ. The testimony should be at least 500 words long.
- Submit a second essay “ The Lord’s Call into Full-Time Christian Ministry Testimony”. Evangelical Bible Institute only accepts for admission those who are clear of God’s call and leading to full-time ministry. The testimony should be at least 500 words long.
- Submit the transcript and diploma of the highest educational attainment that you have received.
- Applicants who are with the F-1 visa are required to be full-time students, serving full-time in Christian ministry. Students are not permitted to seek employment outside of the school.
- Students cannot be absent more than a third of the time to receive credits for any given course.
- In accordance to government regulations, before E.B.I. can issue I-20, the applicant must first furnish evidence of adequate financial resources.
- Before enrollment, the student must notify the school of their visa status.
- The student should submit their health form.